• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Evening Simpletons

Anyone remember me?
No?
Let me ring some bells.

I remember the first time I joined RiftMC- Sorry, ApricotGaming. I believe it was something like 4th April 2014. Maybe 2015, but my memory is a little goofed. I remember back in the day before this new generation of people began to come along that ApricotGaming used to be called RiftMC. Interestingly, I was perm banned for 'griefing'- which I still don't understand as I made it very clear it was misunderstood as I at the time was not aware that there was a plugin that used cars.

I believe I joined when my name was something like EnderDragon92011 or MCMadnessYT, and I got banned under the name BaymaxHealthCare (I had been playing for a year- don't judge me). Surprisingly I wasn't expecting to be unbanned until there was a massive reset, but then got banned again by Bitch McGee Salp the cat for no reason.

Remember me yet or do I need to point to more hints?
Or am I that old?

Anyone remember me?
No?
Let me ring some bells.

I remember the first time I joined RiftMC- Sorry, ApricotGaming. I believe it was something like 4th April 2014. Maybe 2015, but my memory is a little goofed. I remember back in the day before this new generation of people began to come along that ApricotGaming used to be called RiftMC. Interestingly, I was perm banned for 'griefing'- which I still don't understand as I made it very clear it was misunderstood as I at the time was not aware that there was a plugin that used cars.

I believe I joined when my name was something like EnderDragon92011 or MCMadnessYT, and I got banned under the name BaymaxHealthCare (I had been playing for a year- don't judge me). Surprisingly I wasn't expecting to be unbanned until there was a massive reset, but then got banned again by Bitch McGee Salp the cat for no reason.

Remember me yet or do I need to point to more hints?
Or am I that old?
AH! I think I remember you. You may have been griefing a build Soda and I were making ( it was a derpy car made of items ). Anyways besides that point Welcome back! It's amazing to see old rift members come back and all of that kinda jazz..

AH! I think I remember you. You may have been griefing a build Soda and I were making ( it was a derpy car made of items ). Anyways besides that point Welcome back! It's amazing to see old rift members come back and all of that kinda jazz..
'griefing' meaning I didn't know there was a plugin which was literally possible to make cars if you get what I mean. Besides that thanks I guess :/

'griefing' meaning I didn't know there was a plugin which was literally possible to make cars if you get what I mean. Besides that thanks I guess :/
Well, uh. You'll probably have a clean slate when it comes to the new rift and to be honest I think everyone should deserve one and start anew again. Really, It was a car full of diamond / emerald blocks in an unclaimed spot that I would put ( We had a villager farm in 1.8 with custom drops ) so.. it wasn't a plugin ( I don't get what you mean. Sorry. )

Well, uh. You'll probably have a clean slate when it comes to the new rift and to be honest I think everyone should deserve one and start anew again. Really, It was a car full of diamond / emerald blocks in an unclaimed spot that I would put ( We had a villager farm in 1.8 with custom drops ) so.. it wasn't a plugin ( I don't get what you mean. Sorry. )
I don't even know anymore either but frankly I don't even know if I should care anymore lmfao. So what's the whole deal with the server then? Has it got a new IP or what?

Yes this is a relatively new post
I would like to know what is happening, no updates, no activity, I can't even join the server. I would like to know some more info what's going on with riftmc/apricot gaming. Why is this forum not booming with people riftmc was the best server out there