• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The new RiftMC?

I love RiftMC. I have been trying to find the community and friends who left that I haven't seen in quite a long time. I have only found one person, sadly. The community was friendly and I have been searching for a similar server for a while. To be sure this is supposed to be the new Rift? I also wonder why few people are on the forums and server. Is it not getting advertised or just not popular. Recently I have been getting an error, "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException" I hope to be able to join the server and I hope it will be populated like it was in the 1.7 and 1.8 days. I remember 1.7 was my favorite by far of all the RiftMC versions. After the server reset in 1.7 many left the server and new people joined. I have looked for people to ask why at first people just stopped playing the server. At times I was the only player on the server. Well I hope to see more people online.

As I know so far, the server is ready, it is just the implication of plugins that are the most difficult part, and it will grow even more as the server hits 1.13

Not sure if this is just setting up now or what, but from my small amount of research I see that the server has been offline for over a month and I hope this isn't the ending to the project, but if it isn't then I'm looking forward to trying out the new RiftMC, if I can still call it that?

Hey, don't know if any y'all remember me, it's me, eddiecornelious, if you remember Aida I'm her nephew. It's been since around 2015, wow.

#ripjoey
^ if you get that you are an amazing person